For a better, faster, and more affordable Invisalign experience, choose us.
$3,650 All-Inclusive Invisalign® System
Here at our office, patients can enjoy the Invisalign system at an incredibly low price! For $3,650 All-Inclusive Invisalign, the following services are offered at no additional expense:
- Initial Consultation (virtual, if you prefer)
- iTero 3D Scan
- All Clear Aligners
- All Office Visits (virtual, if you prefer)
- All Additional Aligners (if necessary)
- Free Set of Retainers
Invisalign is an alternative to traditional metal braces that uses a series of clear, customized aligners to gradually straighten teeth. The aligners work by putting gentle pressure on your teeth to move them into the desired position. As the treatment progresses, each successive aligner in the series moves your teeth a little bit closer to the desired final position. The entire treatment process typically takes between six and twelve months, though this can vary depending on the individual case.
Our Unparalleled Experience
Our doctors have completed countless hours of training and mentor programs to become one of the top Invisalign providers in the country. We are excited to be able to offer our expertise to treat patients in Chula Vista, CA, even though some patients have traveled as far as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and the San Francisco Bay Area because they trust our care. From our elite status with Invisalign, we receive volume discounts that we are happy to pass along to our patients so that everyone can affordably get the smile they’ve always wanted.
Why Choose Invisalign at Our Office?
- Aligners are clear and virtually invisible, so others don’t notice you’re wearing them.
- The 3D scans we offer are performed through iTero technology – no messy impressions.
- Treatment is completed in less time than braces.
- The smooth aligner plastic is more comfortable than brackets and wires.
- The removable aligners make it easier to brush and floss your teeth.
- Enjoy all your favorite foods without limitation during treatment.
- Our office offers Invisalign at a lower rate than braces.
- Check-in appointments can be scheduled virtually
Am I a Candidate?
Invisalign can be used to treat a wide variety of dental problems, including crooked teeth, gapped teeth, and overbites. If you are unhappy with the way your smile looks, Invisalign may be able to help. We recommend Invisalign treatment for patients who:
- Have minimal to moderate alignment concerns
- Have healthy teeth and gums
- Are willing to commit to the treatment plan
- Are teenagers or adults with permanent teeth
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, the first step is to schedule a consultation with our office. During your consultation, we will assess your oral health and determine whether Invisalign is right for you. If you are a good candidate for treatment, we will develop a customized treatment plan and give you an estimate of the duration of your treatment. From there, we will get you started on the path to a straighter, more beautiful smile.
Schedule a consultation with our office today! We look forward to helping you achieve your dream smile.