Cosmetic dentistry is the form of dentistry that strives not only to better the appearance of a patient’s teeth but strives also to create as natural an appearance as possible. Chula Vista, CA dentists believe that all dentistry should strive to be cosmetic dentistry, even when the work is restorative in nature.
Cosmetic dentistry is the field of dentistry dedicated to improving the appearance of a patient’s teeth. At Center For Beautiful Smiles, we strive to make your smile as natural as possible through cosmetic procedures that blend with your tooth’s natural color. Improved appearance often leads to improved oral health, particularly the straightening of teeth through braces and Invisalign. Our philosophy is that all dentistry should be cosmetic dentistry. Even when the work is primarily restorative, it should result in an improved appearance and increased self-confidence.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Do We Offer?
You can find the full variety of procedures at Center For Beautiful Smiles, including:
- Dentures for patients who are missing one or more teeth – These common, reliable appliances are perfect for older patients who desire flexibility. Easily removed and cleaned, dentures prevent teeth from shifting out of alignment and promote proper chewing and speaking patterns.
- Dental implants for restoration of missing teeth – Some patients opt for the reliability and permanence of dental implants, which are anchored into your jaw and gums, providing a replacement tooth that can last a lifetime. Out of all restorative options, dental implants feel the most like natural teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding for restoring the appearance of chipped, cracked teeth – Bonding is an extremely flexible tool that can be used to craft the perfect smile in a variety of ways: by closing spaces between teeth, changing the shape of teeth, and even protecting a tooth’s root when the gums recede.
- Fillings that are specifically colored to match your natural appearance – The days of noticeable fillings are long gone. Modern fillings have customizable colors that enable them to blend in perfectly. Get your cavities sealed with this convenient, attractive option.
- Porcelain crowns or veneers for protecting decayed teeth and improving appearance – Crowns are also used as key components in dentures, enabling the appliance to fit comfortably. Veneers are layers of material that cover your teeth.
- Teeth whitening for that sparkling smile – Our bleaching process will leave your teeth noticeably whiter, erasing signs of plaque and decay in a simple, quick procedure.
At Center For Beautiful Smiles, we work with you to develop goals for your teeth’s appearance, then create a program to achieve those goals. Every patient has different desires, and we will do our utmost to craft the best smile for you. Call today with questions and to schedule your free cosmetic consultation with our dentist.